Accessibility Statement for Floridian Express Hotel
Floridian Express Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Floridian Express Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Floridian Express Hotel is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
Whilst the Floridian Express strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you. If you find that something on our website is not accessible, we welcome your questions and suggestions.
Phone: +1 407-351-4430 Email: [email protected]
Hotel Accommodation Accessibility Features
- 10 ADA accessible guestrooms are available to book at this hotel in the following room types:
- King Accessible Room with Roll-in Shower: includes a roll-in shower, grab bars, low soap and toilet paper dispensers, accessible smoke detectors, and door knock signalers
- Double Queen Accessible Room: includes grab bars, low soap and toilet paper dispensers, accessible smoke detectors, and door knock signalers
- Pool Side Accessible Room: includes grab bars, low soap and toilet paper dispensers, accessible smoke detectors, and door knock signalers
- Our pools and spas have a facility to enter and exit with sloped entry and our swimming pool has a pool lift chair system
- 6 handicap accessible parking spaces are available on-site including van-accessible spaces
- The lobby and all common areas are wheelchair accessible
- Ramps are present at all entrances where necessary
- The hotel is equipped with accessible smoke detectors with features for low vision and hearing guests
- We have registration counter space which is low enough for a person in a wheelchair to fill out our registration forms
- We arrange for shuttle services for those who require accessible vehicles, if shuttle services are available
- Trained staff to assist disabled persons who need help transporting their luggage to their guest rooms and to respond to other requests for assistance
- We allow service dogs for blind persons
Hotel Booking Accessibility Features
- Our room reservation system allows individuals with disabilities the same access to make reservations as non-disabled guests during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms
- We hold accessible guest rooms for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of similar type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining of that type
- We guarantee that any specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservation service is held for the reserving customer, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by our other customers.
- We reserve requested accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest room and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all of our reservation system